few electronics to get rid of...

Participant count
  • Participant list

greendragonslim
10+ year member

2ndStringCarAudioJunkie
downtown
Hey guys,

First off, I've got a 6gb ipod mini(silver) that has the hp label as well as the apple label on it. I saw it go for around $80 on ebay. -$60shipped I will try and get better pictures and it looks like there is something on the screen, but it is just my phone I guess.

07-25-08_2352.jpg

07-25-08_2351.jpg

I have pioneer TS-A401 that I think are made for a truck. -$45 shipped ( this may be the wrong model, but I will double check.)

TS-A4103.jpg

I also have a pentium 4 hp desktop that has a 60gb hdd, 512 ram, and it does not have the 2 front usbs( they are under a flap so you can't even tell they are missing. There are 4 in the back though.). this was my uncle's desktop till he bought a dual core because this computer has something wrong with it. It isn't a virus because this computer has never had access to the interent. I know that it is a very easy fix and I can take it to the local computer guy if you would like to diagnose the problem. I will take $100 for just the tower and $150 for the tower, keyboard, mouse, and monitor. I don't know about shipping because that is exensive, so I'd like this to be a local sell. PICTURES COMING...

I also have rainbow six: las vegas for the ps3-$25 shipped

rainbowsix.jpg

Oh, also, I just moved to indiana ( Linton, IN which is about 1 hr 30 mins away from indianapalis and 45mins from bloomington)

Sorry, guys but once again I don't have time to put up the pictures. I promise atleast by saturday.

and I will think about the ipod video offer because I may just order a new screen for $25, which would allow me to sell it for more...I will pm if I don't order a screen

pictures are going up tonight //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

sorry guys, but I left my cable at my cousins so I can't put up the photos tonight. they should be up after my football meeting around 2pm. sorry about it again guys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

greendragonslim

10+ year member
2ndStringCarAudioJunkie
greendragonslim
downtown
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies