SOLD Feeler: eclipse 8443

datguyclark
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
florida
great working condition, face is perfect, no remote but all wiring and harnesses available, just trying to see what i can get for her!!! not sure if i will be willing to part with it or not though but for the right offer i just may! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

somone just sold one of these on the board for 200 shipped and it appeared to be in better condition from the pics provided.
and he obviously needed the cash more than i did //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

i might consider going a little lower but i would be more interested in trading for an sub amp

and he obviously needed the cash more than i did //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Actually no, I didn't.

I just got tired of storing all my used A/V equipment in closets that were runneth over. I sold a number of high priced items: Clarion DRZ9255, Eclipse 8433, JL 300/2, CDT HD-62, etc. at half or below what I paid for them months or years ago. Some of these items I had over a year burning money away in depreciation.

I didn't feel like putting them up on e-Bay nor was I in the mood to wheel and deal. So I put up some enticing prices and enthusiasts bought pretty quickly. No trolling here...

Perhaps I brought the market down for the 8443 but I think I priced it fairly. I recently saw my local Good Guys (authorized Eclipse A/V chain) advertise their open -but very good condition- 8443 and 8053 units for $250 and $365 respectively. So...there's your feeler.

Anyways, good luck with yours.

Actually no, I didn't.
I just got tired of storing all my used A/V equipment in closets that were runneth over. I sold a number of high priced items: Clarion DRZ9255, Eclipse 8433, JL 300/2, CDT HD-62, etc. at half or below what I paid for them months or years ago. Some of these items I had over a year burning money away in depreciation.

I didn't feel like putting them up on e-Bay nor was I in the mood to wheel and deal. So I put up some enticing prices and enthusiasts bought pretty quickly. No trolling here...

Perhaps I brought the market down for the 8443 but I think I priced it fairly. I recently saw my local Good Guys (authorized Eclipse A/V chain) advertise their open -but very good condition- 8443 and 8053 units for $250 and $365 respectively. So...there's your feeler.

True, the 8454 i might get is priced at $300 brand new at Car Toys right now, with a 1 year warranty. Thats 1 year newer and 1 model higher than the 8443, his price was fair, not too low.

Actually no, I didn't.

ok so u didnt need the money...but you also had no use for the h/u....unlike me...so it still is rolling on the same principle....i can sell it local for 240 any time i like i have a couple offers but i was really looking to get a little more or a good trade or it just isnt worth my time, or the effort of selling it cheap just to buy a h/u for 400+ to do the same thing...its an awsome h/u im just kinda tired of the looks but for the price being offered it is in no way worth it to me to sell it....if u can get the 8454 for 300...by all means buy it, why are you even wasting your time??? someone will offer a worthwhile trade on an amp or speaker of some kind and i will get as i please and if they dont i will keep the unit...no biggie to me either way...although i will say i am not against cosmetically damaged stuff as long as it works properly....so in lamens terms....i dont care how much he sold his for, it was his choice and someone got a great deal on it, however, i have no intention on selling mine so cheap, and if i was to sell it cheap, it would be local to a friend..

True, the 8454 i might get is priced at $300 brand new at Car Toys right now, with a 1 year warranty. Thats 1 year newer and 1 model higher than the 8443, his price was fair, not too low.
not too low??? are you stupid??? you yourself offered me more than he sold his for in a pm, so basically your telling me your a retard...

I'm interested in the 8443.... its an example of something exactly like what i need.
I guess i'll start with $230 shipped as an offer. Get back to me.
if 200 shipped isnt too low then why are you offering me more...mmm kay //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.