Northwest Region Feb 28, Outlaw Spl/portwars

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
so i'm gonna go get the trophys made this week. they aughta be unique. i'm tired of trophys for car audio having stars, cups, and typical trophy ornimants on the top!

what sounds better for trophys?

regular plastic 3 to 4 foot trophys.

or a lazer engraved crystal plaque with a picture of a Subwoofer in em?

I dont see why you dont spend the money on the prepaid Visa cards. All trophys are virtually the same thing, whether it be "crystal plaques" or woofer baskets.

I dont see why you dont spend the money on the prepaid Visa cards. All trophys are virtually the same thing, whether it be "crystal plaques" or woofer baskets.
Well first off you would have to come to one of our shows first!

and second you would have to win at one of our shows!

but a visa? come on bud. i'm designing these lazer engraved crystal plaques and they are bad ass and classsy. something you can keep in your front room for a long time to come. not some visa card you'll use and be done with. the cash prizes will be later in the year.

I think plaques would be cool james, your right it would be something to put in your living room or something rather than a plastic trophy, cause that just doesn't match!

ive got plastic trophies in my living room. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif im spl trash //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif lazer etched thingy maboppers would be cool. but a subwoofer etched in is cheesy. nice n classy would just be what place,what class, the date, and maybe some small designs inthe corners.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.