Southeast Region February NC events

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA

HO-AUDIO
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Here is the info for StreetBeatz upcoming February events in North Carolina. for more info check us out at streetbeatzorg.com

Friday - February 12, 2010

Goodfellas Sight & Sound

Erwin,NC

1X Event

Saturday - February 20, 2010

Sound Factory & Security

Goldsboro,NC

1X Event

Sunday- February 21, 2010

Sound Factory & Security 2

Wilmington,NC

1X Event

Look forward to seeing you back again since we missed you the last show. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

The Goodfellas Sight and Sound event for February 12th was postponed by the shop because of the snow. We have rescheduled the event for Friday night February 26th.

Here is the info for StreetBeatz upcoming February events in North Carolina. for more info check us out at streetbeatzorg.com
Friday - February 12, 2010

Goodfellas Sight & Sound

Erwin,NC

1X Event

Saturday - February 20, 2010

Sound Factory & Security

Goldsboro,NC

1X Event

Sunday- February 21, 2010

Sound Factory & Security 2

Wilmington,NC

1X Event
wish my electrical was finished so i could meter these 18z...i m gonna show up and see the competition tho on sunday maybe saturday too

Definitaly come on out and check them out and also just so people know the February 12th event was posponed (cause of the snow) and now will be held on Friday February 26th same time and address

Also since we had to cancel the Friday February 12th event it has been rescheduled, below is the info.

Friday - February 26, 2010

Goodfellas Sight & Sound

Erwin,NC

1X Event

Yes we meter with the termalb and actually I use two sensors in the vehicle at the same time and average the 2 scores together. I DO NOT allow burping and competitors MUST play music for a full 30 seconds. Very soon the official songs will be done and they will cover every frequency from 25 hz to 55hz with the meter set on a 10 second average.

Yes we meter with the termalb and actually I use two sensors in the vehicle at the same time and average the 2 scores together. I DO NOT allow burping and competitors MUST play music for a full 30 seconds. Very soon the official songs will be done and they will cover every frequency from 25 hz to 55hz with the meter set on a 10 second average.
interesting...

Why no love for Charlotte? Everything is a little too far for me :/

Anyone have a TL around Charlotte? I've got 4 10's and an Fi BL 12" I'd like to get metered //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

HO-AUDIO

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
HO-AUDIO
Raleigh, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date