fast85_gt POSSIBLE SCAMMER..WITH DETAILS

just got an email from paypal..and it doesnt look too good:

"An eCheck payment from beverly taylor was declined by the sender's bank. We will automatically try to process this payment again in 3 business days. It then usually takes 3-5 days for the money to be deposited into your account. Please do not ship items until you receive payment."

Yeah, I've seen that statement before^^^^^. I can go ahead and tell you now that if it didn't go through the first time, it won't the 2nd (unless the guy wants you to get a refund and puts some money in his paypal account).

Good luck to you though. I do indeed like how you made your original post! Made everything VERY clear and understandable!!! CLEARLY shows he's wrong 100%.

V.

Yeah, I've seen that statement before^^^^^. I can go ahead and tell you now that if it didn't go through the first time, it won't the 2nd (unless the guy wants you to get a refund and puts some money in his paypal account).Good luck to you though. I do indeed like how you made your original post! Made everything VERY clear and understandable!!! CLEARLY shows he's wrong 100%.

V.

Seems like you are right..paypal closed the case since he doesnt even have any money in his account...even though he considers it "pocket change". So yea he is a SCAMMER

This **** scares me, because I am taking a huge gamble with a member here on an amp wit limited refs.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I haven't been burned yet, but you never know.

Why do you people put up with so much ********? If I buy something from you then it had better be shipped within 3 days of purchase otherwise I'm doing a chargeback and burning your ass. 2 months is completely unacceptable man!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

5o4m6

10+ year member
5o4m6
New Orleans, LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views