fasfocus00 Awesome Seller

Awesome guy to deal with! Quality work and made sure everything was done right. He built me a box for 2 10" SDC2.5's @ 36hz locally. Will do business with again!

very good seller, bought 0 awg wire and terminals, very good wire i must say, flexbile good quality wire, good stuff, buy from this guy!!

I bought from him twice, and each time was a pleasant experience :) Products reached my front door in no more than 3 days either time!

Great seller, needed some things for a build and he worked with me and send the things along to my dads in Cali. quick quick shipping and also returned Pm's in a timely manner would do bidness anytime. thx bro.

not sure if its how i hooked everything up or the way i crimped ring terminals on the wire but the 0awg power wire i bought literally melted on the end that's hooked to my alt. for the big 3 upgrade, battery gauge was slowly going down and finally got around 10.5 volts and i smelt burning, low and behold i saw the wire like all burnt and bubbled up so i touched it and it literally just fell off the alternator. the wire inside the ring terminal where i crimped it looked like it had gotten so hot it melted into a solder. Not giving a bad rep to seller at all, this wire is probably exceptional for powering amps and so forth but in my application it simply wasnt good enough for the big 3, at least the wire i had running from alt to battery +. I still and will probably buy more of this wire but not for big 3 purposes.

2nd deal with this guy and went great as the first did. He forgot 5 of my terminals but he was cool about it and sent em to me ASAP. im sure ill be doing business with him again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

grimreper912003

5,000+ posts
<- getting a jAy eL 21W8
grimreper912003
WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies