Fantastic shop in Denver..

pentaX
10+ year member

Ive been to Car Toys many times, and everytime, they are a bunch of idiots. I was close to having my system build there because they carry Focal, but now that there is another outlet, screw them.

The guys at Highline mentioned there is only 2 Focal dealers in Colorado. Them and Car Toys.

Maybe its because they're new, but on the FOCAL site...there is no authorized dealer by the name of highline. :::shrugs::: maybe its cause they're new like I said.

Ive been to Car Toys many times, and everytime, they are a bunch of idiots. I was close to having my system build there because they carry Focal, but now that there is another outlet, screw them.
I'd agree, I just stopped in at CarToys yesterday after work and the sales guy was the biggest moron the planet earth. I went in just to ask about a ported box for my 13W7 and he had no clue and had to go out to the shop to ask they guys and of course said they couldn't get one but they could custim build one for like $400 so I'm like yeah right. So then we go into the sound room and I wanted to hear one of the subs and the idiot was messing with all the controls for like 10 minutes and couldn't turn on the sub I wanted to hear. I'm like yeah I'll come back another time. How do they expect to sell anything when they are so clueless??

the car toys on 6th and broadway really ****** at an alarm install i had done. i did a review a while back. got a flip out dvd stolen because they just wanted to get the poor guy in and out. if you have alot of cash, they'll do a decent job. if not, bare minimum.

Maybe its because they're new, but on the FOCAL site...there is no authorized dealer by the name of highline. :::shrugs::: maybe its cause they're new like I said.
Not sure. They mentioned they have only been open for a month or two. I will say this: They have a bunch of Focal amps, speakers and a bunch of Focal promo stuff. I would say they are a Focal dealer.

Steveskal - They must pick up sales guys from WalMart or something. Not only are they stupid, they really dont know the sales process. They are a bunch of clerks. For the most part, if they had to sell, they would make nothing. It almost seems as if everyone there is unhappy.

the car toys on 6th and broadway really ****** at an alarm install i had done. i did a review a while back. got a flip out dvd stolen because they just wanted to get the poor guy in and out. if you have alot of cash, they'll do a decent job. if not, bare minimum.
You know, thats funny. Another friend got some stuff installed there, and nothing but issue after issue. They installed a deck and 4 speakers in a 97 Lexus.

First it was the windows not working. Then the power door locks. Few days later, a speaker was cutting out. Turns out they fried the window/lock/door module with long screws.

Noone I know and everyone you guys know, shouldnt be going there. Quality is known for the $1 wire-fire. I wonder what tagline Cartoys will be getting soon.

You know, thats funny. Another friend got some stuff installed there, and nothing but issue after issue. They installed a deck and 4 speakers in a 97 Lexus.
First it was the windows not working. Then the power door locks. Few days later, a speaker was cutting out. Turns out they fried the window/lock/door module with long screws.

Noone I know and everyone you guys know, shouldnt be going there. Quality is known for the $1 wire-fire. I wonder what tagline Cartoys will be getting soon.
quality auto sound actual re-installed the alarm that car toys couldn't get right. i would never have my audio installed there, but they did ok on the alarm. i got into an argument with the counter guy about a 100 farad, 400$ capacitor he tried to sell me.

Yeah I've never actually had anything INSTALLED by Car Toys so I can't comment there, I try to do as much of my own installs as possible, I'll only have the Pro's do stuff that is way over my head such as Car Alarms. I let Quality Auto Sound do the install of my Viper alarm in my 02 Escalade and they did a good job, I can't complain and it was a pretty involved install, I had like every extra sensor known to man put in LOL

the main ulitmate electronic in Thorton does some nice work but are pricey....give them a try

quality auto sound I have no idea. I know their prices are ridiculous....CRAZY!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...