fan cooled RF T1000.1?

Participant count
  • Participant list
got it down to 3 amps T2500.1bdcp-T1500.1bdcp or the oldschool T1000.1bd I'm really leaning towards the 2500.1 I like the look of the meters on that one.

I think it did something like 600, but probably more like 800+. And do you have the power to run those amps? They are quite power hungry.
The old school one was power hungry I used to run one a couple years ago on a T215 @ 1ohm and didnt really have any voltage issues not even headlight dimming i see more current being pulled by the T600.2 that's running now but it's a/b so not all that surprising.

Just making sure. The 1500 and up need a good amount of power to run them efficiently. I had a 1500bd. Nice amp, but got it so cheap, had to sell it for the profit. Haha.

Just making sure. The 1500 and up need a good amount of power to run them efficiently. I had a 1500bd. Nice amp, but got it so cheap, had to sell it for the profit. Haha.
lololz, did you try the cp one? once i replaced my bd for the cp night and day differance.

so whats a good price the 2500.1cp can be had for 750refurb/800new is that decent because the 1500.1cp is going to be 450 just wondering if I would be better off tossing in the extra couple hundred for the bigger of the two as is I wont be using it near it's full potential I'm only going to be running my two hx2 12"s @2ohm it's just my T600.2 doesn't like 2ohms bridged at all and goes thermal after about an hour so it will be my new highs amp and I'll sell my T400.2 so I can recover a little cash in the end. just wondering when to buy what have you guys grabbed these for $ wise if you dont mind me asking?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.