Fair value...

Participant count
  • Participant list
That T1500 is a **** great grab mate... can push those T1s easy an then some.
Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk
yeah it hammers box too big for my trunk tho... lol had em sitting in the back seat ... got em on a trade... now just trying to see whats a good price to get em gone b4 the wife kills me...

ran on stout elec... mechman 260amp ho, sky high 0 ga throughout...

I think since ur US $ u could prob sell em 80-100 bucks each depending on their condition. You would be a fool to sell that amp it's very Saught after and expensive brand new

Yeah sell em and get a T2D2 12.
im more of a hdc4 guy myself... lol but i kno the cost on this rockford stuff is outrageous... figured i might be able to move it fast but dont know street/forum values of the stuff... just that the guy said he had 1800 into everything ... i was thinking more like 600 lol

It's only their T series that's expensive, but that series has strong stuff, can take alot of punishment, the other series below that are dirt cheap.. Try hold on to that amp mate, I have 1 running 2 BoneCrushers at 1ohm, my mirrors are falling apart but loving every bit of it.

It's only their T series that's expensive, but that series has strong stuff, can take alot of punishment, the other series below that are dirt cheap.. Try hold on to that amp mate, I have 1 running 2 BoneCrushers at 1ohm, my mirrors are falling apart but loving every bit of it.
u still got mirrors lol i gave up on putting em back up after 150s... lol

Only bad thing about the power amps are.

**** efficiency for being class D

Large footprint in these days

Made in china

No adjustable subsonic filter.

Bass boost remote instead of gain.

Yeah I hate Rockford.

Price wise, start at 60% online retail

Only bad thing about the power amps are. **** efficiency for being class D

Large footprint in these days

Made in china

No adjustable subsonic filter.

Bass boost remote instead of gain.

Yeah I hate Rockford.

Price wise, start at 60% online retail
yeah its def. got a big foot print... lol it eats more than my kicker kx2500...

meh Rockford subs are several grades below what we have her in the North America competition scene yes that includes the super overpriced t3 19. An FI BTL neo 18 would destroy that RF let alone a Digtial designs DDZ which is top dog.

meh Rockford subs are several grades below what we have her in the North America competition scene yes that includes the super overpriced t3 19. An FI BTL neo 18 would destroy that RF let alone a Digtial designs DDZ which is top dog.
I most deff agree it does **** but that's due to the difference in demand.

Btw rearview mirror shake is nice and all. I miss when that was the only bass issue. Door latches, windshield breaking, ripped seals, torn dash and ripped roof is what we deal with lmao. Gets pretty stressful @_@

yeah top dog but so is its price tag lol...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.