SOLD F/S: Zapco C2K 4KW, (3) 3.0x's, (2) RE XXX 12's(never powered), eclipse cd7000

juniorab
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Alright, a little background story before I get to the goods. I do custom stereo installs for some people and I was helping a buddy put a competition system together for his car. I bought all the gear for him and made arrangements for him to pay me back in payments. He came into some financial difficulties and couldn't make the payments. He is a good guy and came and told me instead of running, which I appreciate. Anyways, now I'm stuck with 8 grand in gear and I have to sell it. He is going to pay me the difference of the price I paid and the price I sell it for.

First up: 2 RE XXX 12's. They were demo models that I bought off of an authorized dealer, but have never seen power. The one sub was installed in a showroom box, so it has minor scuffs on the arms of the basket, purely cosmetic. The other one was displayed behind glass to show the mere size of these beasts. It has one small nick on one of the arms of the basket, again purely cosmetic. Mechanically, they are 10/10 as they have never been used. Cosmetically, I would rate the one an 8/10, and the other 9/10, to be conservative. I'm looking for $500 each.

REXXXs001.jpg

REXXXs005.jpg

REXXXs003.jpg

Next is the Zapco C2K 4KW. This is a beast of an amp. I bought it off of a fellow caraudio.com member, 1phatclipse. It needs a little cosmetic work, but nothing that can't be fixed. I would rate it a 7/10 cosmetically, I haven't powered it up, but 1phatclipse assures me it was in perfect working order. I can power it up to make sure, if anyone really wants me too. I'm looking $1600 for this.

caraudio006.jpg

caraudio008.jpg

caraudio007.jpg

Third I have 3 Zapco C2K 3.0x's. These are all in great shape. Very minor scratches, that are hard to see, and a couple of very small chips in the black paint that could easily be touched up. I give them an 8/10 cosmetically. I bought all 3 of these from a member of elitecaraudio, ruffryderso. Excellent guy, who is in the industry. Again I haven't powered these up, but he assures me too, that they are in excellent working order. I too will test these if anyone wants me too. Looking for $400 each for these.

caraudio003.jpg

caraudio005.jpg

Lastly, I have an Eclipse CD7000 HU for sale. This is in excellent condition, screen is in excellent condition. I give it a 9/10 cosmetically. I bought this off of a elitecaraudio member, tyroneshoes. I'm asking $250 for this.

caraudio019.jpg

caraudio020.jpg

All prices exclude shipping and paypal fees. I have more pictures of all, if anyone is interested, give me your e-mail address and I can send you pics. Prices are pretty firm. I might give a break if someone is interested in more than one piece.

Thanx for looking!

Hey there, Sorry for the late response. Didn't realize this thread was still active. What is left for sale is (2) Zapco 3.0x's, the 4kw and (2) RE XXX's are pending at the moment. I will let people know if they don't go through. PM me with any questions you may have.

God if I would've seen this 2 weeks ago those XXX's would be mine!!!
-Nick-
This is a two month old post. Search is my best friend!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.