F/S SSA XCON 10 D2 barely used

cal2vin
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

SSA XCON 10 inch dual 2 ohm voice coil subwoofer

Item(s) Description/Condition:

barely used SSA XCON 10 inch dual 2 ohm voice coil. I built the box to spec from the SSA website and planned on using it my truck. Sold the truck and got another with a different plan for a sub. I'm selling the woofer only. The box would be too much to ship. If anyone is interested in the box as well let me know but it would probably be way too much.

Cosmetic 9.5/10 tiniest blemish on the surround where it skimmed my door panel when I put it in the truck

Function: 10/10

Price:

$325 + shipping costs

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping

Call text or PM

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.