F/S Sony XM-5520 2ch 110x1 or 55x2 rms - NOT explode junk...

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

ampjunkielikeme
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
nash, tn
SOLD Item(s) for Sale: Sony XM-5520 2 channel

Item(s) Description/Condition:

this amps works great.. i have it powered up running a sub in the pics..

the amp was made in 1989/90. back when sony made nice sounding, well built amplifiers. this amp is not even close to the explode amps you can buy at walmart.. they don't compare at all..

it has some scratches and scuffs. but nothing that hurts the performance..the amp comes with all the speaker terminals, and they are NOT stripped out..

You could run this amp on a pair of 6x9's, tweeters, or a nice set of components. it can be used to run a small sub as well.

55 x 2 rms @4ohms

110 x 1 rms@8 ohms

thd- 0.08%

regulated power supply

Price:

45.00 shipped firm..... no trades..

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

ppi1491.jpg

ppi1490.jpg

ppi1489.jpg

ppi1488.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a good amp, I remember when all the knockoff china companies started using that case on their amps after that one came out...lulz.
yep, this is one of the best amps sony ever made. (besides the mobile es series)

most people don't know anything about them. but after you hear it, you will be impressed at the sound this thing puts out..

i cant believe nobody wants a good mid/tweet amp for 45.00 shipped . that is super cheap!...lmao ... ebay time i guess

this amp is on ebay.... already up to 35.00 plus shipping //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...