F/S Rare Pair PPI Flat Piston 8's

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
Item(s) for Sale:

like new PPI PowerClass PC8's

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This is a nice set of old school PPI Flat Piston 8's...these are single 8 ohm VCs These are US made not China made...back from when PPI made quality stuff...These are very heavy...you can see there is a large motor structure on these...They will come in the original boxes...This is a very rare find in new condition

Price:

$300 for the pair

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$40 shipped...CONUS

Item Pictures:

ppiflatpiston013.jpg

ppiflatpiston014.jpg

no it def doesent look like that one. It says made in USA on his box even, I just wasn't all that impressed with it. We bought it from sonic when they were on clearance about 3 years ago. It is ok, but misses alot of frequencys, But this could be due to the prefab box that it's in or the crappy jensen hu or the crappy power acoutic bam amp pushing it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.