SOLD F/S PPI 356cs component set $110 shipped.

loud-n-low
10+ year member

i give ladies 30mm xmax
upstate NY
price is FIRM, money order,no paypal.Check my refs in sig. These were mounted,and then removed only because my new vehicle couldnt fit the crossovers.I am the original owner of these. They have no use on them basically,just were installed so there is a little glue around the tweeters,and a small chip on one. great comp set,search the reviews:) all read out at 4 ohms

b8wzyc.jpg

ogyssx.jpg

2afa70i.jpg

ztu3xc.jpg

Ive always been curious about these...sum say theyre the tits...sum say theyre not too impressed.....Ive always wanted to try for myself...

anywhoo GLWS...not that u need it...these things sell like hot cakes.

Ive always been curious about these...sum say theyre the tits...sum say theyre not too impressed.....Ive always wanted to try for myself...anywhoo GLWS...not that u need it...these things sell like hot cakes.
Thanks..some love them, some say they are decent.for the price you cant go wrong either way

If these would've been posted before I committed to some new Hertz, I would have picked them up this afternoon right after you posted.

FTR, PayPal is a matter of [huge] convenience. I realize there's a fee, etc., but I pretty much never leave the "island" over here to go to the bank.

Great price! Good luck!

yeah i would pay extra fee's just better for me overall. i work regular office hours, have college, client dinners/fundraisers, etc and mo's and shipping are a pain for me to handle sometimes

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.