SOLD F/S OPTIMA YELLOW TOP battery

dabruce11
10+ year member

Optima Yellow top battery great condition. Just had it charged July 7, 2009. Recently upgraded stereo system and have no use for the battery. It works 100%guaranteed.

Taking Offers

Cranking Amps: 625

CCA: 500

PM ME OR EMAIL AT DABRUCE11@YAHOO.COM

055.jpg

056.jpg

054.jpg

hey everyone, the highest offer I've recieved is $70 picked up. I am not interested in trades thanks tho, need the money asap. I will sell the battery by sunday afternoon to the person that gets closest to what I want for the batt. Good luck to all.

The model number is--------Optima Battery D51R

hey everyone, the highest offer I've recieved is $70 picked up. I am not interested in trades thanks tho, need the money asap. I will sell the battery by sunday afternoon to the person that gets closest to what I want for the batt. Good luck to all.
The model number is--------Optima Battery D51R
Please read the forum rules! This is NOT ebay!! No bidding here! Just set a price, haggle down from there. Good luck with the sale! Nice battery!

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.