SOLD f/s Kicker L7 15" in box

LoudCrownVic
5,000+ posts

1/1 of Team Team Team
This thing is too loud for me. Lost a bunch of my hearing and ears are, as we speak, ringing. It has to go! dual 4ohm voice coils. old style black cone, in good condition in handmade ported box. it looks funky but proves itself on the battlefield. 225, you pay shipping. Interested parties will be graced with information as requested.

Also 4 sale, soon to be ebayed:

Orion 2NT 15" in ported box

Clarion DPX1000.2,

polk dx 10" in walmart box

old school California 2400

1974 BMW "2002" has 2.9 four cyl 4 speed, runs good, will start in the dead of winter!

The creamated remains of a hamster

2 Alpine 5x7s similar to "Type S"

A old ass jensen 6x9 speaker in box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

A rusted off fender off of my dad's 86 Toyota pickup

500 watt rms Clarion (its for sale $180) to 2 ohms. Selling everything, hoping by the end of summer to install something with more impact, less spl. I mean, i can only handle it for a few seconds and i either have to leave the car or turn it down.

The hamster is actually for sale, in handmade china urn, for 55 bux. The amp... i want and need to sell it, but if i do, I will be sos, or **** outta system. Will trade plus cash for Directed 1500d or comparable. Need something 1500-1000 rms.

As for the specs, tis a 2 channel or one channel amp, two one ohm outs or one two ohm out. Running it at 14.4 volts with a cap and it pounds. has all the goodies like bass boost n' subsonic filter n' junk. HOWEVER! It looks like utter hell. I bought it off of a guy who had it underneath the seat of his pickup where he threw his tools, then took a loan off on it through a pawn shop and they used it to test sets of subs and f-ed the looks of it even more. All the screw mounts have the paint stripped off of them and are rusty and the top where there is bare aluminum is all scratched up. It does work tho... old Power Series amp.

Will only trade, sorry guys, I wanna keep pounding. But if some body wants an L7...

(Note: Cremated hamster has been sold, along with several other items)

Still up for grabs: Kicker Solo Baric L7 15" 225 or trade (ya better hurry tropicaltornado!)

Selling (please) 15" Orion 2NTs in a box, 160 bux

Need to sell bad: 1974 BMW "2002" project that runs great but needs here'n there touch ups. 1350 billz.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.