SOLD F/S Kicker KX850.2 / 2 channel powerhouse/ 850x1 RMS/ dont miss this/ cheap!

Participant count
  • Participant list

ampjunkielikeme
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
nash, tn
130.00 shipped to the cont usa....

that covers paypal fees, shipping cost , bubble wrap, box, and insurance.......it is boxed already, and ready to be dropped off at the ups store...

f.y.i. - this amp has had the power supply rebuilt by me with more robust, higher amp/voltage power supply transistors, new gate drivers, new gate resistors, new 949tl pwm ic chip....everything ive done to it makes the amp more reliable in the longrun....

from a scale from 1 to 10...i would give the amp a 8 for condition...it has a few scuffs and is missing the endcaps.... but i has all of its original speaker/power terminal screws!

MONSTERthe amp is 22 inches from end to end! (without the endcaps)

functionality . it is a 10 out of a 10...it works 100%

i load tested for a couple hours today hooked up to my 12's. they begged for mercy.. , it is ready to pound your subs to...i would not sell it if it didnt work right...

i bet you get closer to 1000 watts on a good electrical ....this amp is solid...it even has a built in fan to keep things cool...

you can run this amp on your mids and tweets if you really wanted (has built in high pass crossover)...lol...imagine 850 clean watts going to 4 sets of components..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif mind blowing....

specs:

# 295 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms

# 425 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms

# 850 watts RMS x 1 in bridged mode @ 4 ohms

# stereo or bridged mono output

# 4-ohm stable in bridged mode

# Tri-Way capable

# 3-way protection circuitry

# speaker- and preamp-level inputs

# bass boost (0-18 dB) centered at 40 Hz

# variable high-/low-pass crossover (50-200 Hz, 12 dB per octave)

# frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz

# preamp outputs

# three 40-amp fuses

# requires 2-gauge power and ground leads and a 150-amp ANL fuse — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier

# Dimensions: 25-13/16"W (with endcaps) x 2-9/16"H x 9-15/16"D

ppi567.jpg

ppi568.jpg

ppi569.jpg

ppi570.jpg

pic of the amp powered up and pounding on my 12's...

ppi571.jpg

This amplifier has been tested on the bench to operate normally but there is NO FURTHER WARRANTY IMPLIED OR EXPRESSED beyond that this amp will work 100% when you receive it....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.