F/s Hertz MLK 165 components

AKMetal
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: Hertz MLK165 components SOOOOOOOOLD

Item(s) Description/Condition: Excellent condition, comes with components, grills, tweeters, manuals, crossovers, original packaging.

Price:$450 obo

Picked these up with expectations of building a system, interests have shifted. Everything is clean and in great condition.

Payment: paypal gifted or add 3%, or M.O.

I have a bunch of feedback on a paintball forum, posting this from my phone so I'll update that later.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Will ship USPS with confirmation, you cover insurance if desired.

Item Pictures:
hertz4.jpg

hertz3.jpg

hertz5.jpg

hertz2.jpg

hertz1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why doesnt any good companies like Herts or Hybrid make shallows?! Focal does but they are like 600 bucks and only handle 60 watts lol... These are like 2.75 mounting depth arent they?
Hertz does, it is/was called the Space line...Rainbow does as well called the Slim line //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.