Not open for further replies.

monarcas05
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Audioque 1200d

Item(s) Description/Condition:

amp is in good condition cosmeticly 9/10 mechanicly 10/10 great amp here guys

Price:

250 plus shipping or trade for another amp that does 1500-2000 rms im willing to add money or im willing to trade for a rockford fosgate p1000 or t1000 so jus offer up and we could work somethin out

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Nope it works perfectly i just want to try something new planning to go with more power but not sure yet
just buy mine and strap them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

Hmm,I would actually need 2 of them,Ill deff keep in mind.Look further into the amp a bit more detail.GLWS, wouldnt mind trying one out

Sorry nate but i just got a new amp im not looking to get another but thanks for the offer and audiobaun its a great amp it made my 2 skar vvx 12s pound crazy you can never go wrong with a audioque

Sorry nate but i just got a new amp im not looking to get another but thanks for the offer and audiobaun its a great amp it made my 2 skar vvx 12s pound crazy you can never go wrong with a audioque
Ill bet she did fine..Im looking to push 4-FI ssd 12s,would like to stay @2ohms,but I do have the electrical to run 1ohm stable without any issues.I have 4 tens rt now,and looking to upgrade in/by Xmas time,with new amps, and subs.Ill look into the amps though,Ive heard good about them,though Im leaning towards either 2-2k,or 2-35oo,in which .5 ohm stable may sell me out.Nice amp, and fair price foe 1k shipped no doubt, and stable amp.I will take into consideration for sure..Im wanting it, but debating atm..lol:D

Ill bet she did fine..Im looking to push 4-FI ssd 12s,would like to stay @2ohms,but I do have the electrical to run 1ohm stable without any issues.I have 4 tens rt now,and looking to upgrade in/by Xmas time,with new amps, and subs.Ill look into the amps though,Ive heard good about them,though Im leaning towards either 2-2k,or 2-35oo,in which .5 ohm stable may sell me out.Nice amp, and fair price foe 1k shipped no doubt, and stable amp.I will take into consideration for sure..Im wanting it, but debating atm..lol:D
Thats cool unless you have anything that you would like to trade me for it if you do send me a pm with the stuff you have to trade

Thats cool unless you have anything that you would like to trade me for it if you do send me a pm with the stuff you have to trade
I collect amps mainly old school Zeds,I have approx 30+ atm, and you dont need any amps..lol.I do have an HU I am wanting to pull out that I have used approx a month now, and dont like it much for me anyways..A Clarion CZ300,with remote paper work,Xtant 600.1 amp wood grained covers in box, ect

Sorry i just got a new amp so im in no need for another i am interested in trading for a indash double din with detachable faceplate or a battery
Got batts or cash want the amp pm sent and I'm local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

monarcas05

10+ year member
monarcas05
chicago, il
Start date
Participants