SOLD F/S - BNIB Pair of Lightning Audio Storm X1.10.VC2 (TC Sounds 3HP)

Participant count
  • Participant list

massiveaudiocw
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Upstate NY
1. Product:

Lightning Audio Storm X1.10.VC2

2. Specs:

96317516.png

3. Description/Condition:

BNIB, removed from the box a couple of times for pictures and to admire them but never used. I have the manual for the one but I don't have it for the other. They include the original box and packing. One has a small crack in the basket from shipping but it does not affect the structural integrity. These were built by TC Sounds for the Rockford Fosgate Corp back in 2001 and are a variety of the 3HP / 3K. Conservatively rated at 1000rms.

4. Price:

$450 Shipped

FIRM & NO TRADES

5. Pictures:

100_1348.jpg

100_1342.jpg

100_1356.jpg

100_1347.jpg

100_1338.jpg

100_1337.jpg

100_1336.jpg

Maybe this is just me, and I know you mentioned the crack, but by not showing it you make yourself look shady, as does the lack of a current date and username.

Otherwise, nice subs, nice price. I'd certainly buy if I had the cash. Free bump for you.

Kef

Maybe this is just me, and I know you mentioned the crack, but by not showing it you make yourself look shady, as does the lack of a current date and username.Otherwise, nice subs, nice price. I'd certainly buy if I had the cash. Free bump for you.

Kef
Shady? Check my refs, I have well over 150 positive feedback on here, ROE and CACO. I will take a picture of the crack and post it after work (it was caused by shipping, but you won't have to worry about that because they will be packed nothing like the originally were). I mention the crack, so how is that shady? Wouldn't not mentioning it be shady? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Shady? Check my refs, I have well over 150 positive feedback on here, ROE and CACO. I will take a picture of the crack and post it after work (it was caused by shipping, but you won't have to worry about that because they will be packed nothing like the originally were). I mention the crack, so how is that shady? Wouldn't not mentioning it be shady? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Mentioning it, but not showing a pic of it. Might be the most miniscule crack ever, might be big enough to be a problem. Do you at all see my point of it? Mentioning it is the first step. Not showing it is a misstep, IMO. When I sold my JBL WGTi 15, I showed the scuff on the surround, even though it wasn't much, and it didn't go through. That's being up front about it.

As for the refs, no ref link in your sig, no feedback through the feedback system, and I'm not a member on Cacko or ROE. I don't know you personally, and I have never dealt with you online. How is the average classifieds user supposed to know you are legit?

I'm going to leave it at that.

Free bump again, since you seem to ignore that part of my post. I still said they are nice subs, and it's a nice price, even if you did ignore that the first time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Kef

As for the refs, no ref link in your sig, no feedback through the feedback system, and I'm not a member on Cacko or ROE. I don't know you personally, and I have never dealt with you online. How is the average classifieds user supposed to know you are legit?
Search function? Takes two seconds to search "massiveaudiocw"

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/228777-corey-anderson-massiveaudiocw-feedback.html

I really don't want to start anything but I have been here just as long as you and have 3x as many posts as you. I am not here to scam anyone, look at my feedback. Don't worry, I plan on posting the picture but I did not have one in my pb.

I have a question, normally isnt lightning audio shitty except for their amazing products like this that TC did for them ? Did TC even do this for them or is it just TC based ? I like it alot.

Search function? Takes two seconds to search "massiveaudiocw"http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/228777-corey-anderson-massiveaudiocw-feedback.html

I really don't want to start anything but I have been here just as long as you and have 3x as many posts as you. I am not here to scam anyone, look at my feedback. Don't worry, I plan on posting the picture but I did not have one in my pb.

Wasn't trying to start anything with you, you just took it as that. Post count and join date seems to mean jack **** on here anymore, look at the douche hydrant that scammed me on a Lightning X1.1000.1D, even though part of it is my fault.

That being said, good luck with your sale. They are amazing woofers, and they would make a hell of a daily driver setup if powered correctly and in the right enclosure. I heard a single 10 off of 500ish watts and it wanged pretty good. These should go somewhat quickly.

Kef

I have a question, normally isnt lightning audio shitty except for their amazing products like this that TC did for them ? Did TC even do this for them or is it just TC based ? I like it alot.
This is old Lightning Audio, back when they were part of the RF corp. These drivers were made in 2001. They were built by TC Sounds for the rockford corp. The motor is a TC 3HP. These are two of seven LA Storm 10's I own. Amazing drivers.

Wasn't trying to start anything with you, you just took it as that. Post count and join date seems to mean jack **** on here anymore, look at the douche hydrant that scammed me on a Lightning X1.1000.1D, even though part of it is my fault.

That being said, good luck with your sale. They are amazing woofers, and they would make a hell of a daily driver setup if powered correctly and in the right enclosure. I heard a single 10 off of 500ish watts and it wanged pretty good. These should go somewhat quickly.

Kef
Sorry for spouting off like that. Just don't want to be associated with be a "scammer", I am sure you can understand that. With that being said, I am sorry for being an ass. Thanks though for the positive comments about the subs.

Thanks

Sorry for spouting off like that. Just don't want to be associated with be a "scammer", I am sure you can understand that. With that being said, I am sorry for being an ass. Thanks though for the positive comments about the subs.
Thanks

No problem. I just want to make sure YOUR ass is covered as a seller. I'd hate to see some asshat try to bring you down because the crack was a big deal to them when to you it's a non-issue, especially when you are a good seller with such good feedback.

They are amazing subs. No doubt. Worth every penny you are asking.

Kef

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

massiveaudiocw

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
massiveaudiocw
Upstate NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date