SOLD F/S AMI Creations built box

Participant count
  • Participant list

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Up for sale is my box built by AMI Creations for a single DD 2510. Box is built like a tank and is just beautiful. Only reason I am selling is because I am going to run two 2510's and will have no use for this box. Used rougly 2months and is in new condition with no form of damage of any kind. I paid $255 for the box and I am asking for $100 plus shipping local would be best but I will ship on ur dime. Here is the build log that mike posted for the box - http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/477748-box-build-disturbed471985.html.

Port is painted black and not white like pic's show. Also, has 3 layers of bedliner applied to the exterior.. I never got metered but this box made my 2510 sing. Shipping would be from 71037.

Update - Just to be clear the box was built for a 2510 but can be used with any brand sub you have. Tuned somewhat high but not everyone is wanting to tune to the low 30's. Would wrk well with AQ as well since there built to be tuned high.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.