10+ year member

4SKN
Milwaukee
Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine CDA-9887 - NO TRADES!

http://www.alpine-usa.com/product/view/cda-9887/Specification

Specs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

It is used. My rear view mirror fell off from bass and landed right on my headunit. It left a small crack in a form of a sideways cross. DOES NOT AFFECT viewing or functionality.

Price:

175 Shipped. Bumped it up to cover shipping and PayPal. (sorry guys //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included.

Item Pictures:

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
if you watch ebay,you could probably find another faceplate.this is a helluva deal on this hu.very nice with alot of tuning options.if i had the cash atm,i would take it off your hands to have a spare one.glws,who ever gets it will definitely enjoy it

if you watch ebay,you could probably find another faceplate.this is a helluva deal on this hu.very nice with alot of tuning options.if i had the cash atm,i would take it off your hands to have a spare one.glws,who ever gets it will definitely enjoy it
Yeah I know I saw a few on there a few months ago but I decided against it and went a different route. Awesome head unit though, one for the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...