SOLD F.S. 2-12" AA Havocs, Sundown SAZ3000D, Kicker ZX850.4

filtor1
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Florida
Returning my car to stock to sell it. Been out of work for a while and need to shed some weight till I can get back on my feet. Sorry, but no trades.

2-12" Ascendent Audio Havocs D1 - $400 for both. These will be shipped in the factory boxes. Very low hours on these. I rarely drive the car anymore.

DSC01319.jpg

SAZ3000D - $600 This will be shipped in the factory Sundown box with an additional box with padding. Also very low hours on this amp. Not a scratch on it outside of mounting locations.

DSC01320.jpg

Kicker ZX850.4 - $250 This will be shipped in the factory Kicker box with an additional box and padding. Small scratch on the top heat sync. Light enough that it didn't go through the color. I never noticed it.

DSC01321.jpg

These prices do not reflect shipping charges. The items will be shipped via (Fed-Ex/UPS), your choice, and will be coming from 32606. I will expect you to cover actual shipping charges. If you are local, Gainesville/Orlando/Tampa/Jacksonville, I would be willing to meet you half way to save on shipping, or you can pick it up. I don't have a preference on this. Just an option to those of you that are close and want to safe that cash.

wondering if you still had both AA's for sale, and by any chance the box they where in, thanks, pms welcomed
I went away on vacation, sorry it took so long. I have the box, both actually. You are welcome to either/both. I have changed the price to $400 Shipped on the subs. If you want to meet me I will knock off 1/2 of what shipping would have been to pay for gas there. I would meet in between Tampa and Gainesville, or Orlando.

Looking for $250~shipping on the Kicker 850.4

Chris

Quick bump.

Oh, and I still have this G31 YT too, $75 picked up takes it. Or if you want it all, I will split gas for semi-local meet.

PM me your shipping address. I will send you my paypal. It will ship out via UPS Tuesday. You will have the tracking # by the end of that day.

How bout that?

One Havoc sold to Boomsday pending payment.

Wifey took the camera, no shocker there. But I will list my mint AA Havoc(carbon) 7" mids as well. $100 shipped to the lower 48. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Second Havoc sold to fdparis25 pending payment confirmation.

Still have the ZX850.4, Havoc mids, and the G31 YT (which I would need to sell locally) FS.

Frank, I sent your sub out today. Tracking info in PM. It can take up to 24hrs to update in their system. Thanks again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.