Ext Cab Truck - Bigger box or more power making this louder?? Or.............

not enough power as u have imp rise prob going near 3ohms or higher and ur prob not even giving each 500 rms, when u have one u have more power concentrated on one sub. more power????
What this guy said. Now I know dakota's a re a pain to get loud. I wounder the same about Ram's. What you are going to need to do is play around with boxes. Build many of them. Try this way and that way till you get what number you are looking for. Also that port area will need to increase. And well more power as well. I dought that amp is really giving all the subs that much juice. Not knocking the amp. And got to ask is this setup all out spl or daily as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You can raise the back sea approx 2 inches and get a front firing enclosure for two tens in there ported center. Other than that. Atrend makes a...
On a sealed sub box if I faced the subs up, I lost quite a bit of bass. Faced them forward, they worked great. On a ported box with subs and...
You could fit 2 SVC Dayton HO 10's ported behind that seat no problem.. You would need a amp that puts out power at 2 ohms.. If you had bucket...
Ok so I started my install . I am doing it in stages so I am not without music for a week or two . I started by building and mounting the Amp...

About this thread

jake21

10+ year member
Lifted > Lowered
jake21
Bozeman, MT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date