exo motor

dbjunior
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ma
Looking for one more exo motor. I'd prefer the crome atmos but I'd consider the black ct sounds motor. Time frame is within the next 2 month's budget under $200 shipped no miss aligned or broken motors small chips and scratches fine.

Still looking.
I don't think they have been around long enough for people to be parting them out. Everyone is probably still sending them in a dn getting them fixed through warranty for the most part. But good luck on your search anyways

I don't think they have been around long enough for people to be parting them out. Everyone is probably still sending them in a dn getting them fixed through warranty for the most part. But good luck on your search anyways
Your talking about the ct sounds exo not the atmos. Same design but the original atmos is chrome the ct sounds is black. I have the first production 15 motor the first production 12 motor on the way and a standard 15 motor would love to get the first production 18 motor but I'll be happy with just getting a matching motor.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.