Exhaust conversion question.

CCCCavy.
10+ year member

CCCCavy
Ga
I just have a quick question becasue i am new to this topic. I have a 1994 Chevy Cavalier and was wondering if there is anyway possible to convert my exhaust system to dual exhaust, or just upgrade the exhaust system itself. If you guys could help me out that would be great with links, info, or anything else!

Thanks!

thanks for the help but i think right now i dont want to spend the money and fully upgrade my exhaust system, and just go with an exhaust tip, the only problem is that my stock exhaust tip sort of "turns down" and i dont know what would fit it. if you could post some links or pictures as to what would fit it, it would be great //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

here are som pics:

eg2vyh.jpg

55eyp2.jpg

I put a dual exhaust on my chevy lumina. paid about 230 to have it done, sounds nice and it let's my car breath more. You plan on doing it yourself?

I put a dual exhaust on my chevy lumina. paid about 230 to have it done, sounds nice and it let's my car breath more. You plan on doing it yourself?
dang 230 is a good price, and i was planning on letting a shop do it for me. what kind of shop did you take it to? if it only cost me that much then thats the way im gonna go...

bumpppppp

i need some help on this,

want to get it done but done where to start... shop wise

and what kind of prices am i lookin at to upgrade the whole exhaust system?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.