Everyones talkign about the XXX!!!

beast644
10+ year member

Chicago
Every thread on this site at some point talks about the respl XXX. Ive never heard of the company, and have been advised to stay away from "internet subs" there site it tight, but i dont know where to buy them, or there specs....

i need somthing that 'll kick some L7 ass (my friends). im not gonna use a high end amp to power it, but I can get it the horses it needs.(lanzar, us acoustics, pyle). Can someone give me the links on where to get the infamous XXX and how to get the specs on it. I wanna make my friends crap their pants for about $300.....
scared.gif

Every thread on this site at some point talks about the respl XXX. Ive never heard of the company, and have been advised to stay away from "internet subs" there site it tight, but i dont know where to buy them, or there specs....i need somthing that 'll kick some L7 ass (my friends). im not gonna use a high end amp to power it, but I can get it the horses it needs.(lanzar, us acoustics, pyle). Can someone give me the links on where to get the infamous XXX and how to get the specs on it. I wanna make my friends crap their pants for about $300.....
scared.gif
hahaah **** i know i see so many XXX threads...there are LOTS you can go w/ for 300 to school some l7's..xxx's are more expensive.try a D2 or an A for around 300.they are AMAZING drivers and will be more than what you need...ill be comparing a d2 to a 12xxx within a month or so hopefully.the xxx will get very loud.and it will school l7's.the brahma will too but i believe it is a bit more.any of these drivers will amaze you.and whats even better is bring them to the shop and compare the l7 to them and watch the dealer slap himself

for 300 bucks u could get a XXX. ull need more like 400 bucks. An out of those amps u listed Dont get a Pyle and dont get a lanzar. But Us Acoustics is good. Other budget amps to look at is Profile. JBL is a step up and real cheap for lots of watts and Hifonics is a good price for lots of watts. I would get a D2 or A.

Could u give me some sites to get the subs you mentioned??? the D2 and the 15a... and where can u buy the xxx cux i cant find it on the web... thanks

if you give a d2 600 watts and an A 1k *recommended RMS* then wouldnt the A be quite a bit louder? im wondering b/c ill be getting a 1200-1500 watt amp and i would definately go for the higher wattage sub for the same price, for secuirty reasons if nothing else

that power rating on the Magnum d2 is VERY conservative. That is their recommended rms...saying that it doesn't NEED thousands of watts to get good preformance. I will be sending each of my magnums 1200-1400 watts rms daily...so it'll work great. Also, i'd recommend the us acoustics 1000d...much better amp over the lanzar series amps. peace

NG

if you give a d2 600 watts and an A 1k *recommended RMS* then wouldnt the A be quite a bit louder? im wondering b/c ill be getting a 1200-1500 watt amp and i would definately go for the higher wattage sub for the same price, for secuirty reasons if nothing else
As has been said many times before. The RMS rating on the D2 is VERY underrated. I know of more than a few ppl running 1500w or more to a single Magnum.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

beast644

10+ year member
beast644
Chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from