Southeast Region Events in Florida

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
yes you can

ok I75 get of at exit 169 harbor view head west towards US41 when you get to 41 make a u turn back on to harborview and fast right on the drive way that runs to back the building there is a big empty parking lot! on side the building!

the shop sits on corner of us41 and nome ave

1/11/09 in port charlote fl is a iasca 1x show and a db drag 2x show 11-?
ther is also a show in gainsville same day!

now ther is a fun show in wildwood on the 17th 1-7 pm

and i belive there is a show in bunell week after that! night time event
yeah bunnell is 1/24 i should be there

Well see I am a little different I already own a motorcycle shop here in orlando warpedtoys.com i noticed the bike in your pic Nice R1 Yamaha all the way, we have already put on our own Stunt comps, and our riders are 1st, 4th and 5th in all of the use for sport bike stunt riding.
So doing this would be a HELL of a lot easier then a full blown stunt somp with 10,000 to 25,000 people at it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

We are also going to be different in what we carry in product yea we will have new stuff, but I am in to the old and rare stuff like Phonix gold, us amps, soundstream, rockford, PPI, etc I am the old but great stuff like:

PHOENIX GOLD ZX500

TRU Technology

US AMPS U.S. AMP VLX400

We will have amps never seen before in person from out side the US but our main goal is USA Made.

We really want to give back to car audio so anyone or group that would like to meet up we would like to ASAP we want to plan something for right after the first of the year, don't worry we will provide the hot girls for the event.

But we do need a way to test SPL's I am looking at one on ebay but if there is one in town it might be better to pay them. Just an idea.
http://www.centralfloridaspl.com/ click on Want to host a db drag show....

carshow2refix.jpg

gonna have bassrace for sure, possibly IASCA. there were 29 competitors last event with just bassrace. this one should be huge. It was a blast. ill be there running in 149.9, hopefully not much competition over 148db lol... i got third last time, but second highest score in the class (i qualified too high and went up against 4 15" SX's walled with gobs of power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif)

so you qualified in the 150s?
na, i qualified in the high 147's, when there was only 1 person above me in the class that qualified a 149.2. so from my understanding, the highest scores run first, therefore i was up against that dude. If i would of qualified with a 144, i could of worked my way up through a couple people and eventually lost to him getting me 2nd place. but since i went up against him right off the bat, i lost. he went again against the next person that won his round ( that guy only did a 146.x) and beat him, giving them two 1st and 2nd place. (only 4 competitors total in the 49.9 class)

here's a link to the results from that show:

disregard "130-139.9", thats a misprint, its the 149.9 class

Cody

http://www.termpro.com/asp/displaybracket.asp?Event_ID=10564&Power_Class_ID=58772

well ive seen results posted before and he bass boxed like a 148, it has 6 15s in it i dunno why it wouldnt be louder, ive done a 145.5 with a hdc315

well ive seen results posted before and he bass boxed like a 148, it has 6 15s in it i dunno why it wouldnt be louder, ive done a 145.5 with a hdc315
yeah im sure with the windows down bass boxing he could do that much. but he did have 4 15"s ported before that did meter higher. not sure how much higher. still a bad ass ride i would love to have even if it does only do 144 lol

January 11th, 2009 this will be a DB Drag & Bass Race double point event. It will also be a IASCA IdbL & Everblast Bass Boxing single point event, The event will take place at

Rhino Linings - Sun Guard,

4516 Tamiami Trial,

Port Charlotte, FL 33980,

registration will start at 11 a.m. through 4 p.m. competition will start at 12 p.m. and run through 6 p.m., IASCA Fees will be $25.00 1 event or $40.00 for any 2 events, dB Drag Fees will be $35 for 1 event or $50 for both or $80 for all 4 events, IASCA & dB Drag will be giving trophies for 1st place & medals for 2nd - 3rd, any full bracks 1st place winners in dB Drag or Bass Race will receive $50.00 cash

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RetroAudioinc

5,000+ posts
Custom Car Audio Decals
RetroAudioinc
Indianapolis, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date