Etronics.com?????

zimmer82
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
hello all,

Does anyone have any experience from buying from these guys? I want to buy me another eclipse alum 10" but i just wanted to know if the service was good. I thought this would be the best place to ask.

If anyone has any experience it'd be appreciated bc i dont want to give money to unsecure website!

not too long 2 or 3 weeks at the most. Once they realized they had lied to me it was pretty good, I got my speakers.

I just don't like being lied to in the first place, I called to make sure they were in stock, the guy said yes, and that they'd ship out that day. Then after not getting a tracking number for about a week I called back and was told they were out of stock. They weren't willing to bump up the shipping either.

Their attitude was basicly "sorry about your luck"

i ordered a 2 guage wiring kit form them and received an 8 guage kit. i called them and they kept telling me i have the right kit, and talked for like 45 minutes before should finally gave up and said send it back but i don't know what we can do since you have the right kit. so i did and i wrote a note on the kit saying this is an 8 guage kit and i ordered a 2 guage kit. must have left 7 notes in the box. anyways they did end up shipping me the right kit but never reimbursed me for shipping because they screwed up, like they said they would.

NO NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. i bought a dvc type s, sent me an svc. amp rated at 400 watts on their site, manufacturer book says 50x2. wouldnt accept the items back, and when they finally did, they wouldnt give a refund. i asked for the things back again, but they lost them. gave me store credit 40 bucks lower than the value. NEVER again.

I bought a microphone from them. It didn't work. So i got an RMA and sent it back. a month later I'm wondering WTF? so i call them up a few times and they're like we don't have it and request the tracking number? as if that's important after it's been there for a few weeks. Luckily I find it and they find it I guess. It took about two months to get a return after a long uphill battle. Buy from them if you don't give two f ucking shits about good return policies and practices.

edit: last i checked, they had 60 marks against them at the better business bureau - way more than you should be concerned about.

Yopur gonna get mixed reviews about all websites. The most important part is they are Not Eclipse dealers. Eclipse strongly prohibits any and all online sales. So take the chance if you wish, but youve been told...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.