Error while posting..

chibahawk
10+ year member

oe squeezer
NYC
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1024 bytes) in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/forum/includes/functions_search.php on line 196

Anyone else get this while trying to post new topics?

When I was making the thread for the 4-channel amp I have up for sale I got that Error Message over and over and over and over and over //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif until I simply changed the thread title then it took.

Go figure.

Warning: Unknown(./includes/vbgallery/forumhome_complete.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /index.php(485) : eval()'d code on line 141

Warning: Unknown(./includes/vbgallery/forumhome_complete.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /index.php(485) : eval()'d code on line 141

Fatal error: (null)(): Failed opening required './includes/vbgallery/forumhome_complete.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/forum/index.php(485) : eval()'d code on line 141

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.