Error Messages When Viewing Stuff

Participant count
  • Participant list
I havent gotten that, but the redirection when we try to view "New Posts" *****.

Sometimes just clicking the back button when I read a message on the new posts page ends up with another "please wait" redirection page.

I havent gotten that, but the redirection when we try to view "New Posts" *****.
Sometimes just clicking the back button when I read a message on the new posts page ends up with another "please wait" redirection page.
Yes, that took effect yesterday when they were getting the installs gallery going. Somehow, it has to be that way, but I'll make sure.

Yes, that took effect yesterday when they were getting the installs gallery going. Somehow, it has to be that way, but I'll make sure.
Thanks Goob, I can live with it since you have no choice.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thankyou.gif.5451126d09e870f796f50c3a4dd5acd7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.