Error message while trying to leave feedback

Participant count
  • Participants list
I keep getting a message saying "the following errors occurred" when I try to post itrader feedback but it doesn't actually say what the error is. Happened to me multiple times today and the person I did the deal with as well.
If both people are experiencing then it's likely an error server side with the feedback system. Most likely very temporary.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Clear iPhone from Pioner memory, clear Pioneer from iPhone memory. Power both off, wait 30 sec or so, try reconnecting.
I use these and they work great. I splice them right before the LOC. One leg on the negative the other on the positive.
I wires the sub and checked it. It is at 2ohm and the speakers are at 2.5 from what the manual said
yall. I unplugged the radio harness and the antenna and plugged it all back in and it works. I guess its fixed… suppose it was the head unit...
Thank you all for all the replies, I intend to reply to each and every one individually as I test things out. Here's the latest development that...

About this thread

Spooney

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Spooney
Charlotte,MI,USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date