EQ's

Participant count
  • Participant list

trofeo23200
10+ year member

Jr. Pro
Dike, IA
I have a 2 channel amp and a radio that has one set of pre outs and a set of auxillary outs too. I wanted to be able to hook up an Eq and i was wondering what kind of an eq i would look for and if there is a way to hook up a four channel amp through a EU when your amp doesn't have through puts or a another sett of rca's to hook another amp through... I was just wondering what would be the cheapest and the best way to handle that problem....If you need anymore info just let me know...Thanks alll...

If you want fade and balance, you are going to have to look for an EQ that has line level inputs as well. Audio Control has some products that will do whatever it is you want to do with this set-up.

I assume you are trying to multiply your RCA count to have more amps and more speakers. With a deck with one RCA set, it is most likely a sub out. You don't want to send that signal out to mids/highs, so you need a line level input EQ/crossover. See above recommendation about Audio Control.

Need more info about what you want to do to help more. Hope this helps...

yeh that is the reason that i want to use an eq and plus i was told that it would make it sound better. I don't know i have never used one before. How many channels and things like that would i want. And if i found one with a mulitple of RCA's how do i hook up another amp through that. Just like i would through the radio...Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

trofeo23200

10+ year member
Jr. Pro
trofeo23200
Dike, IA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date