Northeast Region Englishtown NJ Fallnationals

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

dvrmstrng
5,000+ posts

DE
This sunday....USACI event @ E-town

whose going to be there...

i know 80 told me about this even a while back and i hope hes going now that he has the new subs in and ditched the bandpass...

redline accord will be there...

anyone else going to hit it up...starts at 8am on sunday and goes all day with tons of stuff going on....i just hope it doesn't rain.

how much is it....last time i think i payed $30 which got me into the event and entered in the competition....

azbass no wayyyyy

Im thinking its going to be. An Im not fully sure if this is right but. I think its 45 bucks to enter in the usaci show. Thats before you pay to get into the race track.

Im thinking its going to be. An Im not fully sure if this is right but. I think its 45 bucks to enter in the usaci show. Thats before you pay to get into the race track.

I know crazy Atco raceway is like this. If it was usaic or dbdrag or now iasca. It is 40 somthin just to get in to the track. But that was for two tickets for both days.(2 day event like Nopi or sport compact nationals) But then you had to pay whatever to the ppl running the usaci or dbdrag Iasca part.

its $45 to get in...it gets you everywhere....last time i payed that and it got me all over the place...so $45 covers you admission to do everything and do the car stereo stuff...me and redline accord will be there around 10am on sunday if anyone else is going

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dvrmstrng

5,000+ posts
dvrmstrng
DE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from