Enclosed amp rack connection ideas???

Participant count
  • Participant list

GoT_2B_BuMpN

CarAudio.com Recruit
Hey all...So, I am currently working on building my amp rack for my Tahoe. It is enclosed type with fans etc. With plexiglass cover. I am working on planning my wiring. What I would like is for the wires ( 1/0 Power & Ground, Speakers & RCAs) to be able to connect somehow to outside of enclosure. So that I could connect/disconnect & remove if necessary. Instead of just drilling holes in the side and running through that way. Any ideas on this? Products that I could use? Where to buy?

High current DC connectors. same connections used for battery chargers. Get at least 2. They plug into themselves. They act as a female or male at the same time,

Last edited:
High current DC connectors. same connections used for battery chargers. Get at least 2. They plug into themselves. They act as a female or male at the same time,
Ok. How about speaker and RCAs?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...