Empire2000E2K

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilpnoybreaker
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I ordered a monopoly pieces off this guy for 24 dollars (12 dollars shipping two day delivery). The main piece i was looking for was the Pennsylvania Avenue, which he had stated that he had numerous times before i paid. about two days later he said that he didnt have the piece and would give me others. i told him to just send the pieces through the normal mail instead of using UPS. He said that he will give me the 12 dollars back only if i put a positive feedback for him. i put it up and i recieve the 12 dollars back. he said i would send the pieces out on monday, so i wait a couple days and still didnt recieve the items. i wasnt sure of how long it would take for mail to be delivered through usps so i wait for about two weeks. i started messaging him on aim and got no response. his brother supposidly was on his sn asking for my address and saying that he will be home 11am the following day. i still get no response. finally two days later (a day after the game had ended) he responds saying "Man F*** YOU" and nothing else. when we first started talking, he was cool and everything. he would respond quickly but now i get no response. atleast i got half my money back and it wasnt that much of a loss.

Watch out for this seller

I had a good experience with him regarding a trade.. But he is deffinitly no car audio expert, watch out for his bad advice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i dunno wats up with him, but i have been trying to contact him for a week straight with no response. and the time i do, all i get is F*** YOU

Wait seccond after this guy ripped me off no one cares and now that he rips this guy off for 12 bucks all of a sudden everyone has a story with this guy wow you are all so full of **** around here all of you

empire isnt a bad guy, and i did leave him a positive reference... but i've been talking to lilpnoybreaker for YEARS now and i'm gonna have to side with him (even though its ONLY 12 dollars, its the principles)...

Wait seccond after this guy ripped me off no one cares and now that he rips this guy off for 12 bucks all of a sudden everyone has a story with this guy wow you are all so full of **** around here all of you
See the thing is.....no one cares if a scammer gets scamed....which didn't happen in your case btw

ive been trying to contact him for more than a week now, and still am. but still get no response. when i message him right when i sign on i see my user is typing light flash, then stops.

Yo , what do you want for the monopoly pieces? I already gave you the online codes like 1 month ago and a 12 dollar refund for not having the PA Ave , what else do you want?

HERES THE DEAL

I live in a house with 5 other guys and 3 girls, ya know they call this COLLEGE, so what the hell , maybe im not at my computer and whoever IM's me gets mad cause they get no response? Deal with it, they should sometimes call the bad feedback forum , 1-800-CRY-BABY......... Ive only gotten 2 bad feedback , one over this dummmmasss telling me a price SHIPPED for an item , i paypal him the amount , get my product ....SHOULD BE DONE,....But no he wants more money ? Which i aint no push around, so be a man , and accept your price quote.

Then i get this bad feedback, over 12 dollars worth of like 8-12 monopoly pieces....i gave the dude the 12$ of the 24$ back. Am i supposed to give all the money back and let him keep the online codes, which who knows, I could have had a winng game piece, so i think 12$ is fair, but im just stating my side of the story(s) to let you all know .

i could care less about bad feedback cuz i know who i am , and what i do.

P.S. AudioPlaya, youll wish you never made those death threats with ur friend to me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif NO THREAT COMING FROM ME, Just a nice consequence from someone with authority, BUT SINCE YOUR DADD IS A LAWYER YOU GET FREE REPRESENTATION!!! RIGHT? We will soon see!!!

i messaged you from the second you sign on.. and all you say is F*** YOU. we could have talked this out. i im'd you soo many times trying to get your response. your brother said that you would be home the following day. i wait till the next day. you are online again. i try messaging you and still get no response. how come your communication all of the sudden changed. also you said that you would send them out. thats part of what i wanted, the online was a totally different game. i dont care if you dont pay me back. you didnt follow through with part of the deal is what i am saying. you said you would mail them out through the mailbox the following monday. did i get them? no. if you claim to be a good seller why were my pieces not sent out in time? also the 12 dollars was JUST for the shipping. it had nothing to do with the price of the games pieces. i remember you saying that it would be pointless to scam someone for 12 dollars. I feel like i just got scammed. all i wanted to was the pieces to be sent out. you never contacted me saying that you couldnt send the pieces out or anything. all i got was ignores from you. i see you posting online but when i message you on aim i get nothing.

what else am i supposed to do when you are NEVER able to be reached. the game is over. i dont feel like you deserve a better rating than a negative. i didnt get what was listed. remember i HAD to post a positive feedback for you in order to get my 12 dollars.

i too go to school, then, work and back to school again, i dont use it as an excuse to not mail something out.. it was even easier, all you had to do was put the pieces in an envelope and write my address down and put it in the mailbox. you no longer had to go out to ups and mail it that way. how can you think that you are a good seller and not make time in mailing an item that you had up for sale? this too was different, there was a deadline when i thad to be in. if it was too hard for you to get something this simple out, how would you expect to mail the other things you have for sale?

The Paypal transaction was made October 19, 2005. I feel that way more than enough time to send it out. If that was all that i was getting for the 12 dollars, my decision on buying the item could have changed.

Please let me know what kind of feedback you think you deserve for an item that you never sent out.

next time if you offer to sell something, you should make sure you have to time to send something out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lilpnoybreaker

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
lilpnoybreaker
san diego, ca
Start date
Participants