elite spl v.2????

I have called and emailed them. They don't answer back. And I was just thinking about sticking them on the back seat. and google? wth, how about you find them on google. You send me a link with the dimensions.

You called and emailed atomic audio too?

And idk how much can fit on your back seat, it will be kind of ghetto, but I guess you could do that. I figured out that a box very close to your friends would work, but depends how big a box you can fit thru your door. I would shoot for a box with a volume around 10 cubes or 48 width x 22 height x 20 depth. Do subs up, port side (maybe). Aero ports will sound better and save you some space.

Almost all subs, besides some SQ subs or specialty subs, will work in a generic volume box. By saying this, I mean that MOST 12s will work in a 2.5 cube box @ 31 Hz, or MOST 15s will work in 4 cubes @ 29 Hz.

Wow you could be much worse at box recommendations..

The elite sold can work in 3.75 to 4.5 per driver.. They are meant to be tuned above 35 hz..

I personally think 390 is about 100 to much but whatever..

You don't have the trunk space for 2 15s..

Your going to loose Aton of output tuning below 35hz..

Get ten refined to 12s..

Wow you could be much worse at box recommendations..The elite sold can work in 3.75 to 4.5 per driver.. They are meant to be tuned above 35 hz..

I personally think 390 is about 100 to much but whatever..

You don't have the trunk space for 2 15s..

Your going to loose Aton of output tuning below 35hz..

Get ten refined to 12s..
Its all about preference, actually. All I was trying to prove was that most subs will work in a generic spectrum of boxes. I would never tune a 15 @ 35Hz, but I am no SPL person either. I had an RD Alpha V1 12 @ 29Hz and loved how it sounded. I guess we should have asked him what his goal was, BUT my size of box was just a little big, and I told him I did not know the recommended specs for the exact subs. I pointed him in the direction on where to find it and told him the exact same thing you said, that he will only be able to fit 1 15 in an optimal box.

So chill out, and just give your opinions... And I will give mine.

What is a optimal box?

why would I email atomic if RD makes the sub and not atomic?

So how small can I go? 2.5?

I don't know how to make ported boxes and tune them just right, cause I don't the freq for the subs i own.

Also, I have no information on the sub, so its like it doesn't exist.

No but i'm not getting an answer from either RD or this website, so I decided to post it somewhere else, maybe someone else knows it.
Good luck with that , i called them up a year ago asking for box specs for a sonance 15 and they literally told me "i have no clue".

What is a optimal box?why would I email atomic if RD makes the sub and not atomic?

So how small can I go? 2.5?

I don't know how to make ported boxes and tune them just right, cause I don't the freq for the subs i own.

Also, I have no information on the sub, so its like it doesn't exist.
Because if you read someone said they thought atomic was OEM of rd. And you'll probably never get ahold of someone there. Better off getting different subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.