Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunfire01
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Elemental Designs Nine.4

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Bought this off some guy in new york, it has worked great so far, the amp has minor rust on the screw terminals that are used for speaker wire and power and ground. Ill get you closer pics if you need some, he had it running under a seat in his ford explorer, i had this in my trunk. The rust was from him not me, I have had this for 1 or 2 years now

RMS Power @ 12.5v : 4 x 65W @ 4 Ohm, 4 x 100W @ 2 Ohm

RMS Power (Bridged) @ 12.5v : 2 x 150W @ 4 Ohm

Price:

$85 Shipped OBO, this is a $225 amp new, and it only has cosmetic appearance issues at this point, mechanically it works great, no problems with the gain knobs and noise, etc.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Contenental USA shipping is free and included in the price, international/canada PM me

Paypal or cash is king! I live in the Tampa, Clearwater metro area of Florida, so go ahead and take it off my hands for $75 local pickup, or $80 if i gotta drive to meet ya

Item Pictures:

IMAGE00101.png

Click here for some side, back pics https://picasaweb.google.com/100202832860090593338/ElementalDesignsNineFour#

PM Sent!

I just need the money guys I have a new Beemer that needs new front brake pads, and I'm workin on a suspension overhaul and cooling system too. I figured I dont need a 4channel anymore since I have a 10 channel setup on there that sounds pretty decent, and would be expensive to upgrade

PM replied-first one to send me the cash gets a tracking number within a hour, im off today so ill run to the post office and ship it out pronto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...