Elemental Designs NINe.4 amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnderFighter
10+ year member

Beer Addict
I've got the ED nine.1 driving my subs right now, and would really like to step up the speakers with their nine.4. I'm not entirely set on the ED 4 channel, but what draws me to it, besides the matching pair, is the compact size of it, the looks, and the quality. An Avionix amp would do as well. I do want something obviously great condition functionality wise, and still pretty good cosmetically. Let me see what you got. Not looking to spend much money as I know I can get an Avionix bnib for $190 shipped, so it'll have to be lower than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never had the 9.4, but I run 2 9.1's and a 9.2x, and use to own a 9.2. The two and four channels are great. Very clean compared to other amps for the same price.

To be honest, I would look into getting a 9.2 and not even amp the rear doors. You want your sound stage upfront, and bass coming from the rear (generally speaking).

I run Rainbow components in my front doors on a 9.2x and am very pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...