Participant count
  • Participant list

djvi0lent
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Elemental Designs NINe.2 *NON-WORKING/BLOWN*

Item(s) Description/Condition:

when powered up amp goes straight into protect, then after about 3 seconds, protect light goes off. not sure what made it stop working, i received it non-working in a deal several years ago.. it's just been sitting on the shelf since. physically in good shape, and there are no burn marks anywhere on the board.. looks clean, and should be an easy fix. also it's missing an rca cap on one of the outputs.

Price:

$50 shipped obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping included.

Item Pictures:

DSC09106.jpg

DSC09104.jpg

DSC09099.jpg

DSC09100.jpg

DSC09101.jpg

DSC09091.jpg

DSC09095.jpg

DSC09096.jpg

Whats burnt on the board? Got mounting feet?
I just checked the board again and I still don't see any burnt components. I did find something worth noting that I hadn't noticed before, if you look at the first picture of the board, look at the bottom right corner of it.. it seems to have been broken off at some point. You can also see it a bit in the second board picture at the bottom left corner.

I don't know why, but this stands out to me and doesn't look like it should be there.

Had an Alpine 3527s like that and the bottom of the board was burnt almost burnt completely through

Sent from my Motorola 2950 Special Edition 3w.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.