NINe.4

65W x 4 @ 4 Ohm

100W x 4 @ 2 Ohm

150W x 2 @ 4 Ohm

Height : 2.250"

Width : 9.850"

Length : 12.000"

Overall Length(w/ feet) : 13.100"

Item(s) Description/Condition: Nine.1 is brand new but I did hook it up to verify that it is fully functional. Comes in the original box with manual, strapping cable, knob, knob cable and all mounting feet. The Nine.4 works perfectly and is in good cosmetic condition. It does have more of a matte black finish where the nine.1 is shinier. Comes in the original box with all mounting feet already installed.

Price: $400 shipped for the pair, not looking to split up at this time. Will entertain trades for subs, mainly looking for a single (12, 15) or pair (10, 12) to run off about 1500 @ 1 sealed.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Yeah it's been sitting for a while, just picked up the nine.4 not too long ago to match it and then decided to go with something else. I have a little bit of a hoarding problem like a lot of other people on here. Time to clean out the closet though.

Thats a 12.8 volt rating btw. At 14.4 theyre 1500 clean. And lots of these have been run at crazy low impedence. I had 2 myself and loved them.
Thanks, forgot to put that in there for anyone that might not know.

some of the nicest amps you can get your hands on imo.

the nine.1 is a well known beast

loved the heck out of my nine.2x's while i had them

I see ED amps for sale alll the time. Whats up with that? And I never see sundown amps for sale anymore. Whats up with that too..

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I love my nine.1 (run it daily)! I had sold mine years ago on a whim and regretted it everyday. This is a great package and I'd jump on it if I had the extra cash and go bigger and run 2 nine.1's

I love my nine.1 (run it daily)! I had sold mine years ago on a whim and regretted it everyday. This is a great package and I'd jump on it if I had the extra cash and go bigger and run 2 nine.1's
Thanks. I always wanted to run the nine.1 but was waiting to pick up a nine.4 for a while and ended up grabbing a couple of the fsd amps while I was waiting and of course the day after i bought them someone offered up the nine.4. Pretty happy with those for now which is why this is up here, otherwise it wouldn't be going anywhere.

Thats a 12.8 volt rating btw. At 14.4 theyre 1500 clean. And lots of these have been run at crazy low impedence. I had 2 myself and loved them.
Clamped mine right at 1700w@1ohm on 14.4v.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Yeah I've been running a nine.1 for about 7yrs now....knew the guys at ED before everything happened but yeah have it on my daily on a Sq hdc312....trying to decide if it's time to upgrade though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...