elemental designs - 19 ov.2 driver recone

thejck

CarAudio.com Newbie
usa
i know this is my first post here. please help

i have a buddy that owns subs with these drivers and one of them has damage to the cone. There is a cut in it and I am trying to help him find options to recone it if possible.
If that is not an option I can help him find a replacement drivers.
I have never gone through this process. Any thoughts on businesses that I can contact? We live in Kansas City MO. are there local options that I can find in the yellow pages or are there websites I can contact to ship it off too?

Please help.

Yellow pages?! People still use those lol

Seriously, hop on FB and there's some car audio groups with a mixture of people that can recone the sub for ya or fix it.

got a hold of corey. he offered to rebuild the whole driver. i am wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the before and after evaluation of his work?

is it a bad idea to patch the cone? is that even possible. there is a guy in KC that says he can without much changing in the audio qualities. i am not convinced.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.