• Image Dynamics IDMAX

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list

EmEsDub
10+ year member

SoCal
looking for a pair of 10s, and wanted some feedback on the two... when rating the titaniums, most will simply say that they're "good, but overpriced"... does anyone have any other feedback on these subs? both subs are about the same price, so w/ that in mind, price isn't really an issue...

most who've heard the idmax love them, but what about the titaniums? are they as good? or even better?

i'm looking for the best sql between these subs, and are planning on giving them 800 watts a piece...

I tried to ask the same question myself a few months ago. I didnt really get any input because i dont think many people have the titaniums or have heard them to compare it to the idmax. So goodluck...

I tried to ask the same question myself a few months ago. I didnt really get any input because i dont think many people have the titaniums or have heard them to compare it to the idmax. So goodluck...
haha... i think i saw that thread... i think you got ZERO replies right?

man... has anyone heard the titaniums?

I'd take the ID Max for most applications. It has higher Sd, about the same xmax (so higher Vd), and a lower Fs and Mms than the Ti.

The Ti will easily handle more power, and has more PEAK displacement, but neither of those are really all that terribly important for SQ oriented applications.

Hope that helps.

haha... i think i saw that thread... i think you got ZERO replies right?
man... has anyone heard the titaniums?
lol yea...its all good though....

I think i would choose the idmax over the eclipse just because its cheaper. I also read somewhere else that theres going to be a idmax v4 (version 4) coming out. I dont know when. Its supposed to have a higher sensitivity, meaning less watts required to get loud.

I've heard them both sealed only- the IDmax is in another league in the SQ dept and they got hella louder while maintaining controlled as well- heard them both in the same vehicle(Maximas) the Eclipse seeing 1200rms, the IDMax 1000rms- both in factory spec hand made sealed boxes

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...