Eclipse Titanium users....

You've probably read this, and I don't know if it's what you are looking for as far as responses go......but I'll link you to it anyways //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94002&highlight=Eclipse

Nice in depth overview of the Ti.
wow i remember posting that LOL

anyways i really like the eclipse subs. I have 1 Ti Pro powered by 2200 + watts RMS i im no longer dissapointed now that i have it in a much better box then i did before. its louder then most one 15" subs ive ever heard. Then again i havent heard to many LOL. kicker L7, kicker crv, fosgate hx2,fosgate power t1, Mtx 9500, and a ccouple others. maybe it was there instal that made mine louder idk. mine are ported tho. i had them in a 2 cubic sealed and they werent to loud at all. they told me the pro wasnt meant to be used sealed. i heard a pair or 15" ti's seald and they were LOUD

not only does my TI hit harder than anyones **** i have heard, but the SQ is just amazing at extremley high SPL levels, defintetly one of the best quality subs i know of, and i cant blow the thing (i try) its suspension is still so stiff you cant even move the sub back and forth,

im giving mine 2000w RMS, be sure you power it right because if you want them to slam you need to provide them with the power they want, i did have 1,000w RMS on it and i wasn't even using the sub, seriously, i cant stress powering subs right enough, there is no sense buying a $700 woofer iff you cant give it the power it needs to play the way its meant to be played

ya heard about it

peace

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.