Eclipse ti pro 15 sub woofer

its hard to say, call them up on monday, ask to speak to mike he's the owner, and see if he can work out a deal, you could even put a 3hp motor on it like the 15 titanium.
Mike is NOT the owner. mike is probably the newest employee.. Thilo Stompler is the owner. And if it is a whole top assy, no, you cannot.

not really

how much u think id be looking at
bout 250+ shipping. they will sell you a used one if you ask them:)

contact tcsounds.com i'm sure they would sell you a 4hp motor for that
yes.

I have a fresh basket for a 15 in ti pro eclipse. Which magnet assemblies will work with this and where can i purchase one? Thanks
Just the frame? alot of woofers. a whole top assembly? then you will need a 4hp motor.

Mike is NOT the owner. mike is probably the newest employee.. Thilo Stompler is the owner. And if it is a whole top assy, no, you cannot.

not really

bout 250+ shipping. they will sell you a used one if you ask them:)

yes.

Just the frame? alot of woofers. a whole top assembly? then you will need a 4hp motor.
actually he's above thilo, he's the new person in charge, if you have any questions on that call and ask thilo yourself

actually he's above thilo, he's the new person in charge, if you have any questions on that call and ask thilo yourself
a 3hp motor will NOT work with the eclipse pro top....just clearing that up with the OP

So all i need to ask for is a 4hp motor? I have the completed top half. Its a quad coil setup. Thanks for all the help. Anyone have a picture of a 4hp motor?

no, he isnt "above Thilo" you are a fool if you believe that. Thilo is the owner. what is so hard to understand about that? Mike may take a more active part in the decisions, but thilo still has the final say:)

no, he isnt "above Thilo" you are a fool if you believe that. Thilo is the owner. what is so hard to understand about that? Mike may take a more active part in the decisions, but thilo still has the final say:)
Well when i went to talk with thilo, they told me that mike is now in charge of TC sounds, and also one of the ones responsible for the conversion out of direct sales and going through the dealer. So if I escalate, and thilo patcheds me over to mike joseph, then I would think he's now in charge. Not only that try emailing them on audiopulse and see which supposed owner write you back

Thilo's the owner...i know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I'm just going after what all of the reps I spoke to there told me. When I had an issue with them a few weeks back, each time I've asked to speak with whoever is in charge they patched me over to Mike Jospeh. First time I spoke with him he said that he's the new guy in charge even above thilo. I'm not making comments on specualtion only based on what everyone has told me over the last 3-4 weeks that i've spoken to them. I Can only go off of what im told as I'm not an employee of TC Sounds/Audiopule. I've dealt with Thilo Before an before having my latest issue I was under the impression that he was in charge, so I don't know if thats now changed

My god.... figure it out. THILO STOMPLER OWNS TC SOUNDS.. get that? OWNS. mike is the newest employee. and is in charge of audiopulse. Mike is also an immature little jerk off... Mike is not the "head guy" Thilo is. Mike is doing the conversion and such, yes...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.