Eclipse SW9152 PRO 15" and RE XXX 15"

Always@8K
10+ year member

GA
I am going to run around 1600w out of my harrison labs amp at 1ohm, making a ported box is no problem. I got a sedan, and i figure around mid 140's in dbs (i hope). Im not sure which one i should go with, both awesome subs no doubt. I havent heard RE's in action, but prices are about the same with the Eclipse. Ive heard eclipses hit real hard. Also, im trying to take in consideration the impedeance, quad 1.4ohm vc sounds the way to go instead of dual 1 ohm v/c. Any recommendations? Thanks

-Jake

I just had an eclipse pro15. It is at the factory now. I hope it was just a flaw in engineering or manufacturing. I have a Kicker 2500 that pust out a certified 2880watts. Unlike eclipse that has NO certification. I bought this amp because the da 7232 that i was reccomended to buy didnt work worth a darn! And the kicker? HAHAHAHA! It blew that stupid sub apart! like I said, I hope it was just a lemon because it is rated at 3000 rms and 5000 max........ we'll see!

really.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...