Eclipse SC-8365 3-Way Component Set

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Booming

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale: Eclipse SC-8365 3-Way Component Set

This lightly used in my last car. I pulled it all out in a hurry and completely forgot about the crossovers that were mounted behind the door panel, so those are not included in this package. Every thing worked great when I pulled it out. The woofers conditions are 8/10 because of some scuffs on the back but not dings or scuffs on the cone. The tweeters are 10/10 and look great. The mid I would give a 7/10 only because there is a ding in one of the domes, I got it from Sonic like that and had not problem at all with its sound or performance. I can take any extra pictures that you'd like to see. I have pictured almost everything that'll be sent along with these there are some pieces that are in the box that I could take out and inventory if needed.

RMS power handling: 100W

Max. power handling: 300W

Sensitivity (1Watt/meter) SPL: 88dB

Crossover frequencies:

-woofer/midrange 1400Hz,

-midrange/tweeter 5kHz

Mounting Depth: 2-7/8

Woofer driver

6.5" solid aluminum cone

Aluminum diecast baskets

Santoprene surround

Porous flat spider

Aluminum voice coil former

Very narrow voice coil gaps

Vented pole piece

Midrange driver

1-1/2 solid aluminum hard dome

Neodymium magnet

Aluminum voice coil former

Ferro-fluid cooled

Flush-mounting kit

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price: Not sure what to ask, but I'll start with $200 because of the missing crossovers. Please feel free to make me a reasonable offer worse case I'll come back with a counter offer!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Can be discussed and will depend on where you are located

Item Pictures: View attachment 26548176 View attachment 26548173 View attachment 26548174 View attachment 26548175

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Used, and no xover, $100 for ya, LMK.
For that I'd keep them and pull my 6x9's out. Thank you for your offer and if you weren't a member I respected, I'd be a little offended! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...