eclipse pros and cons

Ok I own a Eclipse CD 5441. I think it is awesome and one of the best headunits you can buy for the money if you want SQ. The pros for it i would say is it sounds awesome and extremely clean. It is also very powerful. It is very flexible with 3 preouts. It is very easy to use, they only let you screw with what you need to. It has a very good laser so it can read really scratched up cds. It has read every CD i have put in it. It has yet to skip in 2 months except for scratched CDs, seriously. I have not heard it skip once. I have a lot of bass too and it doesnt skip. The cons I can think of are no the most impressive looking face, not detachable face, no XM, no mp3 player. Hmm other than that I cant think of much else. I love it. I wouldnt buy anything but an eclipse now

Hey man i love eclipse the best **** out there,the balenced out 16v deck still nothing on the market compares,If your running any type of SQ or competition vehicle its a must have and even though these arnt the most attractive radios they will not let you down and niether will the eclipse tech support, Good luck to all the invest in a eclipse you will not be let down, also everyone watch for there new flip out screen coming out its bad ass there is 3 of them and you cant go wrong, the KVT911 looks like crap compared too it and check out the 4000 watt amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif :) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif :)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.