Eclipse, Pioneer Premiere, or Alpine? All I need now is a head unit

i'm not placing the eclipse second because i favor pioneer, the eclipse in question is a 5444 and the pioneer is 960mp or whatever, totally different decks, if the eclipse was the 8454, then the pioneer would be dethroned at the top spot.

no ****... 6'3 265 cant fit in that. lemme flex for you *****es. So you can see my muscles. (arnold voice).
Drowning pool has some good ****. *RUNS TO TRUCK TO GET CD*.
You're what...16? That means you're fat...since working out at 16 won't do all that much...

Just admit it...you're a fatty...

This guy thinks like me. Im not tryin to say eclipse is total ****. But i prefer pioneer and alpine over it. I dont like the tiny control knobs on the eclipse and alpines. I dont like gay faggish red and purple lights all over my H/us. Alpine has good bold look to their h/u's. Eclipse is for ******s who wanna look cool with red interior glow.
you are such a tool....you can select green illumination on the Eclipse buttons to match other interiors

Clearly the poosie in this thread is you....the only bish crying about cosmetics- Your idiocy clearly would lead others to look into the Eclipse, since your posts offer nothing but personal preference, sounding more like jealousy......Its obvious you prefer flying dolphins across your display :boobies:

Some people prefer spending their $$$ on a deck that actually sounds better than all the decks out there that sound the same-

E- thugin is for poosies.....I know people like you - you are one of those softies that walks into a room, looks at people in the face with watery eyes.....then sits at home behind a computer screen online try'n to act big 'n shyt-

Chill out! ****, why y'all have to be hatin' like that? It's just someone's opinion.

Anyway, I've heard all three, and here's what I decided. The Alpine is right out. Doesn't even compare to the other two. Their top end stuff does, but IMHO, doesn't look so hot. The Eclipse sounds the best out of the bunch by far, but it has WAY more features than I'll ever use, and looks pretty plain for my tastes. The Pioneer sounds really good, has useful features, and looks really good to boot. So, I'm going with the Pioneer. Flame me if you must, but it's MY OPINION.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.