eclipse HU... or something else

Participant count
  • Participant list

clarity413
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hey, I'm looking around for a new HU. I'm planning on spending about 6 months to a year researching before I buy one. Right now I have an Alpine and I don't really like the eq on it. Also, it doesn't fit right because the rca outputs are mounted in a poor spot on the HU. With the rca cables in the HU I am unable to fit it in all the way. It pops out. It's really annoying. Anyways, I'm thinking about one of the high end eclipse HU's. I've heard a lot of bad and good things about them. I'm open to suggestions. I'm planning on spending about 500 on a HU. Thanks!

I have owned most major brands(including 4 different eclipse decks), and I definitely preferred any of them to anything else I had used(up until purchasing the 8250).

Eclipse decks have always been incredibly reliable for me, have great warranties(when purchased/installed by an authorized dealer), and I think they just sound better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.